One pillar of the practical training of all students at our faculty is the industrial internship, which is anchored in all examination and study regulations. Students are strongly encouraged to complete 6 weeks of the internship prior to commencing their studies.
- Bachelor’s Internship regulationsHide
- Master’s Internship regulationsHide
- Diplom and Teacher Education Internship regulations (expiring)Hide
- Internships at home and abroadHide
- Contact details of numerous companies offering internships in Germany and abroad
- If you are interested, please contact the internship office of our faculty
Career Service of the University of Bayreuth
- If you are interested, please contact the internship office (e.g. to clarify whether a particular internship can be accredited)
- Internship vacancies abroad
- International Office of the University of Bayreuth
- Internships at the Universidad Politécnica de MadridHide
Thanks to a joint-cooperation between the Universidad Politécnica de Madrid and the Faculty of Engineering Science of the University of Bayreuth, internships can now be served in laboratories of the Spanish partner university.
Contact for the Faculty of Engineering Sciences
Contact for the Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
Recognition of your internship
Reports on internships with a minimum length of one A4 page per week of the industrial internship to be recognized must be submitted personally on Monday between 10 a.m. and 12 noon, together with a copy of the employer's reference. The audited reports must be collected from the internship office after a maximum processing period of six weeks.
Dr. Adelheid Schütz
NW III, Room 2.33
Consultation Hour: Tuesday, 9 to 11 a.m.